Cards are the precious crew you get during the adventure. You use them to fight against demons or gods you encounter.
Elements of CardsEdit
The world of Dragon Era is composed of 5 elements: water, fire, earth, dark, light. All cards, cards you get and enemy cards, has their own element attribute.
Attacking enemy with elements that are strong against them yields extra damage.
Water > Fire > Earth > Water
There are 5 card types: Attack, Balance, Defense, HP and Recovery. Deploy different types of cards in your attack team to achieve specific goals.
Races of CardsEdit
All cards are categorized into 6 races: Human, Beast, Nature, Demon, God and Dragon.
Edit: The 7th race has recently been added: Exp Bonus
Attributes of CardsEdit
Each card consists of 5 basic attributes: Card Level, Command Points (the golden flag), HP, Attack and Recovery.
Card Level: gain exp through strengthening to upgrade card level
all basic attributes will be increased when the card levels up (not every strengthening adds attributes)
if you need to evolve a card, you have to upgrade it to level 20 first
Command Points: the total command points of your Battle Team cannot exceed your current command cap
Command cap may increase when your character levels up
Every card has rarity, which shows how powerful it is and how difficult to obtain it. Rarity of each card displays by the stars at the upper right corner. Cards are now rated from 2 stars to 8 stars.
Protect & UnprotectEdit
At the bottom left of the detail screen of each card, there is a Protect/Unprotect button. Tap Protect to prevent this card from accidentally being sold or consumed. Tap Unprotect to free the card so that you can sell it or consume it.
Get More CardsEdit
There are several ways to get cards.
- 1 chest rewarded after you beat the boss in each stage
- chests occasionally found in the quests battle (must win to get them)
- collecting all the cards and items listed on the left of the stage rewards you the card displayed on the right (one time reward)
- use pal points to recruit (2 star to 4 star, only from Monster Book 1-3, and 2* or 3* dragons)
- use gems to recruit (4 star to 6 star, any from Monster Book 3-5, plus 4*-6* dragons, plus Warriors from Monster Book 7)
- Rewards given to top guilds and top contributors in Guild War events
- Rewards given to players who have encountered or dealt damage to the Raid Boss that is killed within time
- Redeem cards from Guild Shop using Guild Points (Any 2 star to 6 star, 2* Dragons)